Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Network Security Consultant in TN.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title      :  Network Security Consultant
Location      :  Collierville, TN
Duration      :  6+ Months contract posibble extention

Consultant Role/Responsibilities on Engagement:

The Consultant will support the Customer's IDS/IPS team lead in the
investigation of information security events, building of the
rules/signatures coverage matrix based on released vulnerabilities and
exploits, monitoring SIM channels and dashboards based on the coverage
matrix, and general health of the existing deployed Customer IDS/IPS
systems.

Skills Required:

Requires a background in system and/or network administration, knowledge of
networking and common protocols (including TCP/IP), knowledge of
network-based attacks, an understanding of network analysis/capture tools
such as Wireshark and tcpdump, and problem solving skills.

Additionally, the Consultant may possess previous experience as a security
analyst investigating Information Security incidents in a large, complex,
enterprise network using tools such as Arcsight SIEM, Snort, McAfee
IntruShield or Cisco SecureIDS.

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Nadeem
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298