Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent opportunity with our client. Details are as below. If any
one is available for this position please send me the profile with contact
detail at   r...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Note:  Candidate must be available for F2F interview at own cost. Only
GC/US Citizen will work.*

Job Title

*Dot Net Developer*

Location

Herndon, VA

Job Start Date:

ASAP

Duration:

6 Months Contract

Rate/Salary:

$45/hr all inclusive on corp to corp

Requirement Details:

*Functional Responsibility: *

  Participates in analysis, design, and new development of next generation
IT applications.

  Designs, develops, and tests small, medium, and large-scale software
enhancements with other engineers, QA and DBA team.

  Tests changes to user interface, application functionality and database
access as required by the client organizations.

  Coordinates closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of
program and system specifications.

  Develops, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative
solutions.

  Prepares required documentation both at the program level and user level
and also maintain records to document revisions.

  Assists in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and
in program design to meet changes required in the work processes.

  Analyzes program processes to be automated, specific number and types of
records, files, and reports to be generated.

*Work Experience*

Three years of experience with application development including experience
with Oracle or other relational databases, HTML, JavaScript, Perl, JSP, ODBC
and C/C++ programming.  Requires expertise in real-time software design and
system development in client/server environment and be able to interface
with computer hardware systems.

*Responsibilities/Duties:*

  Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of several products -
ASP/COM; .NET Technology; Web Services.

  Should be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal
supervision.

  Great opportunity to understand a complex system with complex distributed
architecture.

  Exposure to products in production environment in varying technologies.

  Ability to grow within the team.

*Skills and Abilities Required:*

  At least 1-6+ years experience with ASP/VB/COM+ technologies.

  At least 1-6+ years of experience with .NET technologies.

*Education: *

Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics and
physics

Hope to hear from you soon.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *