Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Project Manager in FL.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact
details ASAP

*Job Title : Project Manager*
*Location : Miami Dade,FL*
*Duration : 24 Months contract*

**** Prefer local candidates and Face to face is must ****

MUST HAVE PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE/GRANT FUNDING EXPERIENCE (either public
schools, local/city/county/state experience)!!!

Position Description: This position will manage a 2-year federally funded
grant program which provides broadband internet connectivity and computers
to low income students at their home, in Miami Dade County, FL.  The Project
Manager will oversee all aspects of the project to ensure grant compliance
through facilitating the deliverables and reporting according to federal and
district requirements.

Qualifications
*A bachelor's degree and two (2) years of experience in managing, tracking
and reporting of Grant funded projects.
*A minimum of 2 years public sector or K-12 experience is preferred.
*Experience creating and maintaining complex Excel spreadsheets.
*Experience with Microsoft Project.
*Candidate must have the ability to work independently and multi-task.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294
E-mail: *nad...@catamerica.com* | *nad...@catstaffing-us.com*