Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Senior Informatica Application Developer in
OH.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the matching
resumes with contact details ASAP

*Job Title : Senior Informatica Application Developer*
*Location : Columbus,OH*
*Duration : 6+ Month contract*

Short Description:
Backfill for application development, tech lead duties, and data modeling.

Complete Description:
With full competency, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex
problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating
time, and form of desired results. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and
documents those programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level
of all phases of applications programming activities.

Behavior Characteristics:
Six years of experience in programming and systems analysis. Project
management experience is preferred.

Required / Desired Skills
*Design
*Excel