Hi,

Greetings for the Day!!!

This is Ayub Mohammad from Vayu Inc.

This is in regards to a requirement with Vayu Inc.

*Job Title: US IT Recruiter (Night Shift)
Job Location: Madhura Nagar (Ameerpet), Hyderabad
Experience: 1-3 years*

Please send your latest word formatted resume to
*a...@vayuvision.com*<a...@vayuvision.com>

*Desired Skills:*
• Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal &
presentation skills.
• Source Candidates with Active/Passive Search.
• Usage of various Job Boards and Networking tools for recruitment/
headhunting.
• Should be a highly motivated professional with excellent
facilitation skills.
• Must be an excellent Team Player.
• Working with only direct clients requirements.

*Desired Qualifications:*
 • B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, B.tech, M.Tech, MBA

Please send your latest word formatted resume to
*a...@vayuvision.com*<a...@vayuvision.com>

Current CTC:

Expected CTC:

Notice Period:

*Thanks&Regards,*

Ayub Mohammad   |Vayu Inc.
Direct Phone No: (330) 288-7932
Alternate No: (330) 288-7931
Fax No :( 330)-266-7336
Email: a...@vayuvision.com
www.vayuvision.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"remove"