Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of BO developer with SSIS experience in
WI.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the matching
resumes with contact details ASAP

*Job Title : BO developer with SSIS experience*
*Location : **Minong Wisconsin*
*Duration : 6+ Month contract*

** *If you find me someone with those skills and number of years I will
place them in a role within 2 weeks time* **

Qualifications:
*5 years of ETL (SSIS) experience
*3 years of Xcelcius experience
*5 years of Webby experience
*5 years of OLAP experience
*2 years of Crystal Reporting experience
*Sql Data Warehouse
*Web Intelligence

BO developer with SSIS experience,
*OLAP (creating cubes for ETL, it formats the information differently) -
ETL(SSIS).
BO Tools:
-Xcelcius: tool for reporting out of the warehouse
-Webby is the web tool that is a user tool, it is something they can pick up
AND Crystal reports, like to see version 10-12
Will take straight contract, would like to see green card so they could hire
later down the road.

However, I am in need of an SQL Data warehouse and Business Objects
developer.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294