*
*!!!! Immediately Needed OBIEE Consultant with BI-Hub !!!!*
*
*
*Hi  Partners ,*
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
**rate ASAP. *
*
*
*Job Title  :OBIEE Consultant with BI-Pub*
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
*Duration :6+ month contract*
*Rate :$45/hr*
*
*
*                           ****IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT *****
*
*
*Job Purpose/ Description:*
*Strong knowledge of OBIEE and BI-Pub*
*Must have ability to architect OBIEE and BI-PUB across clustered
environments and multiple managed servers*
*Experience in SOA, J2EE aps very helpful*
*
*
*Tasks and Responsibilities:*
* Will lead a small team to build and/ or change existing OBIEE apps.*
*Will need to be hands on as well have ability to lead a small team and be a
self starter and have ability to engage different groups to close out issues
*
*
*
*Required education/experience:*
*. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field.*
*. 10 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis*
*. Typically experienced across multiple Information Technology areas and
all system / applications software development.*
*. Serves as point of escalation for complex issues.*
*. Responsible for developing and executing project plans, as well as
coordinating groups of IT staff.*
*
*
*