*Hi Partner,*

We have an opening with one of our clients for Sr. Database
Architect.*  *

*Short Description:*
The Senior Database Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and
implementing infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and
scalable databases to meet the organization’s objectives and requirements.

*Complete Description:
*Database Architects are familiar with a variety of the database
technologies, concepts, methodologies, practices, and procedures and rely on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Database Architects
are able to perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct
supervision. They assist in defining system and application architecture and
provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to
organization. They consult with the client to define needs or issues,
conduct research, perform studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyze
problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory,
principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.

*Required skills:*

Knowledge of 10 & 11g Oracle environments

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

4  Years

Knowledge of 11g Weblogic environment

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

1  Years

TOAD experience

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Nice to have

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

Eclipse experience

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

JAVA experience

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

4  Years

J2EE experience

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

4  Years

STRONG Oracle SQL, PL/SQL Experience

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

4  Years

Database tuning, admin and development experience

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

4  Years

Ability to interpret Oracle grid data

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

Prior DHHS-ACES (Automated Client Eligibility) system

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Nice to have

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

0

*Location: Augusta, ME (Need **local candidates or candidates in NH, VT and
MA)***

Duration: 9 Months

Kindly send me your updated profile along with the rate card.

* *

* *

*Regards*

* *

*Poornesh Kumar*

*Software Transformations Inc*

Tel: (*732) 218-7554*

*poorne...@softtrans.net*

*YIM: Poornesh.recruiter / Gtalk: Poornesh.softtrans*

* *

Note: If you do not want to receive mails from us, please reply with a
REMOVE request and we will promptly act on it.