*Hi Partner,*

We have an opening with one of our clients for .Net resources.*    *

*Short Description:*
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and
assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.

*Experience: 8 yrs*

*Location: Pennsylvania. (Should go for in-person interview)*

*Duration: 4+ Months.*

*Skill Required / Desired                              Amount of Experience*

* *

ASP.NET/VB.NET/Smart Forms development.  Required 5 Years

MS SQL Server                                                       Required
5 Years

Web Services
Required 1 Years

Analysis/Design/Testing/Performance tuning  Required 5 Years

Device Capture integration                                   Required 1
Years

PDF generation and storage                                  Required 3 Years

.NET Framework 2.0 & higher                              Required 2 Years

MS Office Products including Visio                      Required 5 Years

MS SQL Server 2008                                              Desired   1
Years

Kindly send me your updated profile along with the rate card.

* *

* *

*Regards*

* *

*Poornesh Kumar*

*Software Transformations Inc*

16901 N.Dallas Pkwy, Ste 103.
*Addison*, TX 75001
Tel: (*732) 218-7554*

Fax: (972) 421-1673

*poorne...@softtrans.net*

*YIM: Poornesh.recruiter / Gtalk: Poornesh.softtrans*

* *

Note: If you do not want to receive mails from us, please reply with a
REMOVE request and we will promptly act on it.