Hi Partners,

Hope you all are doing great!

We have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please go through the job
description and send me some matching resumes along with contact details ASAP
please send resumes to j...@idctechnologies.com, feel free to call me my
number:408-852-7194.

Titel:PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant
Location: Lexington,MA
Duration: Longterm
Start: ASAP

The candidate must have implementation / Rollout  experience on PeopleSoft
Finance and good functional knowledge on GL, AP, AR, AM, and Billing modules.
> Must have worked in functional lead capacity in a customer facing role for US
> engagements.
> Should have good knowledge on ERP implementation methodology and capable of
> leading requirement discussions, CRP sessions, and training workshops with
> business users. The candidate should have good verbal and documentation
> skills.
> Experience with project management would be very useful.
> 9.1 experience would be plus but 9.0 is must.

 JEET
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone:   408-852-7194
Fax:      408-608-6088
Email to: j...@idctechnologies.com

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.