Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any strong profile for this.

*Sr. MS SQL Server Developer*

*Santa Ana, CA*

*6 Months+*

* *

*Local to CA only..!!*

**

*Seeking a strong Senior Microsoft SQL Server developer* who understands
business needs and has solid experience with Performance tuning and
Development. The ideal candidate will have *8+ years development experience
of TSQL, SQL using Microsoft SQL server, performance tuning and
troubleshooting.* Candidate should be able to quickly learn existing system,
troubleshoot problems and provide solutions.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

Primary responsibilities will include developing, maintaining,
troubleshooting and performance tuning for our upcoming project. This person
also will be responsible for reviewing requirements, posing questions,
translating business requirements to technical requirements and design new
system by working with other senior developers. This person should be able
to deliver the development services with little to no technical help from
others.

1.Backend development / programming
2.Requirement Analysis, providing design and technical solution
3.Supporting production issues and releases
4.Adhoc requests

Education:

BS in computer science or information solutions

Experience:

*8 Years of experience of backend development using Microsoft SQLServer.*

--
Thanks & Regards,
Nandan Sharma