Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
PLease find the requirement below and let me know if you have any good
profile.

*Java/J2EE Developer*

*Santa Ana, CA*

*6 Months+*

*In-person interview may be required..!!*

We are currently looking for an experienced Java J2EE Web Application
Developer. You will create and support Client's web applications development
using enterprise Java technologies. This position requires the ability to
work effectively as a member of an agile development team with tight
deadlines, possibly supporting multiple projects, with evolving
requirements. Candidates will also be expected to have a strong
understanding of distributed systems and their implementations.

Primary Responsibilities:

The selected candidate will immediately start working at our enterprise
layer creating, extending, and refactoring our enterprise Java beans and
related business logic.

Education:

BA/BS degree or equivalent experience coding enterprise Java web
applications.

Experience:

. *6+ years experience creating J2EE based web applications
. 3+ years recent experience working at the enterprise level working with
enterprise java beans*
. Related technologies, including: *EJB, Database, XML web services, JMS,
JSP*
. Knowledge of best practice enterprise design patterns
. Strong design and architecture experience
. Previous experience doing front end GUI development and implementing back
end business logic
. Experience working on a high traffic consumer websites
. Subversion or CVS

Preferred knowledge and skills :
. Weblogic and Weblogic clustering
. Unit testing, Maven, Apache Tomcat
. RIA experience a plus

Additional requirements include the following:
. Strong Communication Skills
. Ability to grasp new technologies and skills quickly and efficiently
. High motivation and self directed with the ability to set priorities and
meet deadlines within tight schedules, supporting multiple projects and
dynamic environments
. High degree of passion about enterprise web development and technology
. Excellent problem solving, written, verbal and interpersonal skills

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*