Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com

Title : Senior Consultant- ABAP Web Dynpro & Visual Composer

Location : Houston,TX

Duration : 30 days

Need a resource for approximately four to six weeks to assist client in
implementing an application using Web Dynpro for ABAP and Visual Composer.

We are targeting a start of 11/15 through the end of the year.

Client currently have v1 of this application implemented on an older version
of Netweaver, but want to upgrade the application and want to target NW 7.2
or NW 7.3.

Visual Composer in addition to Web Dynpro for ABAP is very important here
and we are looking for someone who has more experience in VC than just a
couple of weeks or months.

Must be able to be on-site initially and then can move to a remote model.