*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

*Senior Project Manager*

*Project Duration: *10 months

*Contract To Hire: *No

*Expenses Billable: *No

*Practice: *Application Managed Services

*Requirement Details:*

Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will oversee the
Application Decommissioning program working with 5 Project Managers and
teams providing project management, program management, status tracking,
operational control and management and drive the program to meet the
expectations for cost, scope and schedule.
Ability to analyze the project/program and determine the best actions to
meet the expectations for the program
Ability to communicate with the client’s senior management and maintain the
program status and dashboards

Mainframe PM experience or mainframe decommission experience desired.

*Qualifications***

:

• Project Management experience leading teams and multiple teams
• Project Planning, scheduling and quality management of deliverables
• Project status reporting – reports on progress on an ongoing basis –
responsible for project communications and status reporting
• Project issue management and resolution
• Over 7 years experience in project management
• We require a mature self driven individual who can work well with
technical and business team resources.
• Previous consulting experience is a plus
• Excellent communications (verbal and written)
• You must have the ability to follow the PMO methodology, current project
teams and client business teams and have a high sense of urgency and
accomplishment.
• Ability to conduct analysis and indirectly manage staff on the project.
• Manage the time tracking to the project in the client’s time tracking
system
• Manage the project hours, budget and plan to deliver the project on time
and on budget
• Co-ordinate with the IT resources assigned to the project to meet all
requirements of the project.
• Manage the delivery of the project test plans and results
• Manage the implementation work with a Change Coordinators to implement the
project in production
• Applied knowledge of MS Office suite and MS Project

*Primary Location***

*:*

USA-WI-Milwaukee

*Vendor Rate:* 60/hr**

*Target Start Date***

*:* Dec 16, 2010

*Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

**

*Best Regards*

*Sangeeth Antony
*

*815-566-3759-V*

*630-282-7166-Fax*

*sange...@shiwalik.com<http://in.mc12.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shis...@shiwalik.com>
*

*www.shiwalik.com*

*Truth lies in Heart*

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued

Patience and cooperation Thanks