*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

**

*Project Duration: *2 months

*Contract To Hire: *No

*Expenses Billable: *Yes

*Practice: *SAP Practice

*Requirement Details: *

xx looking for an expert SAP consultant who can design and implement a
solution in ECC 6.0 to address IRS Section 1441 (and any related sections).
Section 1441 requires that U.S. companies withhold 30% tax on payments made
for services provided in the U.S. by foreign entities.

The resource should know these U.S. Tax regulations in detail. They should
also know how to configure an appropriate solution in SAP to address these
requirements.

Expectations:
1. Work directly with Corp Finance and Corp Tax experts to refine the rules
and reqts
2. Design the solution that will operate within the Honeywell Corp SAP
instance
3. Implement (or lead the implementation) of the solution in the SAP Corp
instance
4. Document the design and process in sufficient detail for external
auditors to understand

 Qualifications
:

Depth of expertise in SAP FI - Tax configuration.
Depth of expertise in the Foreign Entity Withholding Tax - US Tax section
1441
Ability to advise on best business practices relative to this withholding
tax
Ability to design, configure, test and deploy a solution in SAP to meet
these witholding requirements.

Primary Location:
USA-AZ-Tempe
Vendor Rate: $90/hr + Expenses
 Target Start Date: Dec 20, 2010

**

 *Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact
no and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

*Best Regards*

Sangeeth Antony

815-566-3759-V

630-282-7166-Fax

sange...@shiwalik.com<http://in.mc12.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shis...@shiwalik.com>

www.shiwalik.com

*Truth lies in Heart*

 If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive
similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued

Patience and cooperation Thanks