*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

Title: ETL Developer.
Location: Atlanta Metro Area (Only Local's).
Duration: 6 Months+.

*Requirements:*
a. Demonstrate strong SQL skills
b. Must have 4+ years of SSIS hands-on experience
c. Must have 4+ years of Cognos hands-on experience
d. Must have Data Modeling Experience
e. Exhibit strong data analysis skills
i. Identify, review, and evaluate existing data structures.
ii. Construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams and
documents the process.
iii. Identify and document data quality issues and data patterns.
iv. Write code for database access, modification and construction including
stored procedures.
v. Identify and report risks throughout the life of the project and provide
mitigation strategy for those risks
vi. Familiar with a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
vii. Performs a variety of complicated tasks may lead and direct the work of
others.
viii. Maintains expertise in two (or more) integration tools (DTS, SSIS,
Informatica, Data Stage, etc.)
f. Proven experience in data modeling/architecture (Operational, Data
Warehouse, and Data Mart Design).
g. Experience in a (or multiple) CASE tools (ERwin, ORACLE Designer 2000,
ER/Studio, etc.).
h. Experience in a (or multiple) OLAP tools (Analysis Services, Cognos,
Business Objects, etc.)
i. Experience in a (or multiple) Reporting tools (Reporting Services,
Crystal Reports, ProClarity, etc.)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter