*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

**

* *

*Job Description:*

**

*
*

*Malvern , Pa    6 + months*

*
*

*Rate: $75/Hr*

*
*

*The Sterling OMS Solution Architect will be responsible for providing
functional (required) and technical expertise and direction for the Sterling
(formally known as Yantra) OMS (Order Management System).  An ideal
candidate should have expert knowledge of one or more of the following
Sterling modules: Sterling Distributed Order Management, Sterling Selling &
Fulfillment Foundation, Sterling Global Inventory Visibility, Sterling
Reverse Logistics, and Sterling Supply Collaboration.  The candidate should
have experience working in the retail industry and in eCommerce.  He/she
will be responsible for defining or advising on Sterling OMS architecture to
meet business requirements for the Sterling OMS and related enterprise
systems.  Through excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to translate between technical and business language, the candidate
will work collaboratively with various project stakeholders, negotiating
functional and technical requirements across various groups.  The candidate
will play a key role in developing the future Sterling OMS solution
architecture.*

* *

* *

*Extended responsibilities include:*

*·         Expert knowledge of Sterling Order Management System components,
API’s, and related Interfaces*

   - *Understand and advise on business processes that pertain to the
   Sterling OMS*
   - *Utilize functional expertise to facilitate the collection of business
   requirements*
   - *Help define or advise on Sterling OMS technical architecture to meet
   business requirements for the Sterling OMS and related enterprise systems
   (e.g., webstore, CRM, DW/BI, etc.)*
   - *Design, develop, and implement highest-quality software application
   solutions using Sterling OMS modules*
   - *Provide functional and/or technical leadership to extended project
   teams – GSI employees and consultants*
   - *Mentor GSI staff as appropriate*
   - *Help define or assist with developing Sterling OMS implementation best
   practices*
   - *Lead or guide teams to execute optimum performance tests and tuning to
   meet SLA objectives*
   - *Help define integration and QA test scripts*
   - *Help analyze, troubleshoot,  and/or tune Sterling Commerce product
   performance or deployment issues when required*
   - *Participate in projects and provide cross-functional IT application
   support coordination on issues & design planning*
   - *Assist with risk management and change management*
   - *Work independently with minimal direction*
   - *Help develop and propose Sterling OMS-centric processes, policies, and
   standards*

* *

**

* *

*Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

*Best Regards*

Sangeeth Antony

815-566-3759-V

630-282-7166-Fax

sange...@shiwalik.com<http://in.mc12.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shis...@shiwalik.com>

www.shiwalik.com

*Truth lies in Heart*

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued

Patience and cooperation Thanks