Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any profile
for this.

*Position:        SAP Technical (ABAP/HR) with Functional (SAP PAYROLL)
Expert.  **
Location:        South Carolina.**

Duration:        12 Months.**
*
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS

*5+ years SAP ABAP HR experience* which includes knowledge and experience in
*Time Management and Payroll cluster tables* as well as logical database PNP
and PCH, ALV 3+ years in SAP payroll configuration including wage type
maintenance, schema, payroll support and issue resolution Web Dynpro ABAP.
> *SAP Portal experience preferred Documentation including Functional
Designs* and technical specifications Strong interpersonal skills and
ability to
work independently are required.
*Responsibilities:*
> Operational support for payroll and personnel admin. Development support
> for payroll and other areas within SAP HR which includes documentation and
requirements gathering, configuration, ABAP and WebDynpro development,
interfaces and communications to vendors, testing and training.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: **nandan.betas...@yahoo.com*

*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nandansharma

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*