*

Hi Friends,

We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client

I have an urgent opening

Looking for your help and support for filling this req

Project Duration: 1 year

Contract To Hire: Yes

Expenses Billable: Yes

Practice: SAP Practice

Requirement Details:

Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder (aka US Person)
- This assignment is based in Olathe, KS. The successful candidate will be
expected to spend at least 3 weeks out of 4 on site (at Olathe, KS).
- Some travel to Redmond, WA and other client site may be required (for
preconfiguration exercises, design reviews, major issue resolution meetings,
etc.)
- Need to understand client design for OEM and SAP Integration Functionality
- Need to work with SAP Deployment Team and COE to ensure that the client
Solution is understood and being deployed appropriately.
- Provide support to the Deployment Team during Blue Printing phase,
BPPs/BPDs, Technical and Integration Design, and when identifying potential
GAPs. Implement the standard AERO design, support the business in process
redesign, document, and create process flow charts.

Including, but not limited to:
- Gathering business requirements
- Design and configuration of SAP R/3 components
- Solution walk through, gap assessment, providing work arounds, testing and
training
- Maintaining required documentation per process and application determined
by client

Qualifications
 :

Please consider as a requirement --- “5-10" years of general consulting
experience and several years industry experience. Experience leading complex
analysis and developing detailed work products.
- Solid understanding of SAP's PS Module. including understanding of
configuration options and PS touch points with other modules.
- Knowledge and experience of Planning & Manufacturing Parts for Engineering
Research, Development and Production
- OEM experience required; some (embedded) R&O experience would be of
benefit.
- Technical/Configuration knowledge and functional expertise are needed.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas:-
- Planning and Building Engineering Projects in SAP (WBS and NWA)
- Cost Planning and Reporting (Labor and Materials)
- Material Planning (including Project Inventory)
- Baselining and Planning Version Control
- Actuals, ETC and EAC

Nice to Have:
- OEM with Embedded R&O
- Aerospace industry experience preferred.
- Experience of Dassian Product an advantage

Primary Location :
USA-KS-Olathe

Vendor Rate : $75

Target Start Date : Jan 10, 2011

Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join

If I will present your candidate I will let you know

Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.

Best Regards

Sangeeth Antony

815-566-3759-V

630-282-7166-Fax

sange...@shiwalik.com<http://in.mc12.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shis...@shiwalik.com>

www.shiwalik.com

Truth lies in Heart

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued

Patience and cooperation Thanks
*