Hi,
* **
*My name is Sreedhar and I work with ERP and ERP Corp and we have an urgent
requirement with one of our direct client and if you have the suitable
consultants for this requirement, which is given below, please forward their
updated resume along with contact number, expected rate and availability
status to *sreed...@erpanderp.com* <sreed...@erpanderp.com>

*Job Title: Java Developer with Testing experience*

*Location: BRISBANE, CA*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*NOTE: NEED Consultants ONLY LOCAL TO CA OR NEED TO COME FOR F-F
INTERVIEW[2nd Round] on OWN EXPENSES*

*Position Summary
*we are looking for a strong individual with leadership skills who excels in
*Java and PL/SQL technologies,* OO Design and performance tuning for backend
Item Setup systems development and support. The person also would need to
have strong communication skills, be detail-oriented and able to work in a
challenging fast-paced environment.
Hands-on experience in OO programming concepts and design patterns
• Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Java language and J2EE.
• Understanding of database concepts and *SQL. Ability to write efficient
PL/SQL code*
• Proficient with XML concepts and tools (DTD, XSD, XML parsers)
• Knowledge of web services and SOA concepts
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Familiar with project management and software project life cycle
• Skilled at managing multiple deliverables with various time lines
• Ability to lead; provide technical guide

Need to have experience with testing as well.**

*3) Minimum educational level:*

B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent

--
*Sreedhar*