*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

*Sr. C++ Architect *

*Project Duration: *2 months

*Contract To Hire: *No

Rate: $55+ expenses

*Practice: *Application Dev & Maint

*Requirement Details: *

UP Phase I

*Qualifications***

:

1) OOP/OOD (with a relational database) OOD = Object oriented design. OOP =
Object oriented programming. The object oriented paradyme of programming
that is supposed to encourage people to write modular and reusable code.
These are really the same thing, except they refer to different points of
the life cycle of development. Candidates need to be proficient in using
these without gui builders like Visual Basic.
2) Software Development in:
C++ strongly preferred A programming language similar to Java, but requires
memory management and pointer arithmetic. Do they know the intregecies of
inheritance, templates, STL.h, pointers, and the new stuff for C++
Java and C next best Both skills are required to quickly learn C++. Java for
OOP, C for pointers. Java developers who do not know C++ must know C.
3) Database Interfacing using SQL Interface between programming Languages
and relational databases Knowledge of basic commands and what SQL is for.
Oracle 11.2g preferred, plSQL Preferred Oracle is the database being used.
plSQL is a powerful scripting language for SQL. SQL has a special syntax
that varies according to the database used.
4) Linux/Unix: Linux preferred/Red Hat 5.4 preferred Red Hat comes with the
GNU C++ compiler. C. who knows C++ compiler differences is preferred.
5) Unix shell scripting csh, sh, bash, ksh, zsh, or tcl Allows the user to
navigate the computer and do things. C. should know basic commands: ls, cp,
mv, rm, cat, more, …
6) gdb (other debugger experience - dbx? - accepted) gnu debugging tool
allowing tracking of execution step by step C. describes what it does.
Ideally, names some commands.
7) make A scripting languages used for installation and compillation C. can
describe the formatting of the code, and its meaning
8) Xemacs, Pico, or VIM, OR some other Linux editor Editor that is used to
write and edit code. Not being able to name a favorite editor is a red flag.

*Primary Location***

*:*

USA-PA-Pittsburgh

*Target Start Date***

*:* Jan 2, 2011

*Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

*Best Regards*

Sangeeth Antony

815-566-3759-V

630-282-7166-Fax

sange...@shiwalik.com

www.shiwalik.com

*Truth lies in Heart*

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued
Patience and cooperation Thanks