*Hi Friends,*

*We are the direct vendors with the clients and also preferred vendors of
prime gatekeepers of the client*

*I have an urgent opening*

*Looking for your help and support for filling this req*

*Delaware  6 months+  may go longer    rate to 55 /hr all in*

*  *

*  *

*Primary Accountabilities:*

Participate with business representatives/users and business analysts,
release manager, and/or development manager in the requirements definition
process.  Review and sign-off on completed requirements documents.  Under
the general supervision of an Application Developer Lead, Supervisor or
Manager translate business requirements into viable technical architectures,
database schemas, and designs. Implement the designs (design, code, test,
deploy). Support the deployed applications through debugging, fixing, and
maintenance releases. Understand the current applications and technical
architecture and provide technical and programming support to the
developers. Work with users, contractors, vendors and technical personnel to
meet project milestones. Have understanding of the software development
lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured
approach.

*Education and Experience:*

Either –

4 year degree, BS Computer Science or Engineering plus minimum 3-5 years of
related experience

Or –

Equivalent overall experience typically gained through 10+ years business
programming experience.

Experience with following a rigorous SDLC, generating required artifacts to
document the code and its related test cases and implementation plans.

*Peoplesoft skills:*

GL, AP, Purchasing, Project Costing and Expense modules in Finance,
Recruitment and Base HR, Peoplecode development, SQR development, PeopleSoft
architecture concepts, SQL, PLSQL

*Other skills:*

Strong analytical abilities, highly developed oral and written communication
skills. Requirement gathering and hands-on, development experience is a
must.  Knowledge of credit card, direct mail or marketing business functions
is a plus.  Must work well either independently or as part of a team.

*Additional Note from the manager:*

We are currently in 8.8 but in the process of upgrading to 9.1, set to
implement in May.

*Please respond with latest Matching Word resume/BEST rates/ BEST contact no
and Availability to join*

*If I will present your candidate I will let you know*

*Formerly Known As --Saffire Technology Group Inc.*

*Best Regards*

Sangeeth Antony

815-566-3759-V

630-282-7166-Fax

sange...@shiwalik.com

www.shiwalik.com

*Truth lies in Heart*

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar

Messages, then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject heading along with

Your e-mail id and your email address will be removed from our mailing

List. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued
Patience and cooperation Thanks