Hi,

We have a  SFDC Developer rek, let us know if you have any candidates
available,

We have couple of slots for an interview today and tomorrow morning. (If the
candidate clears, then in-person meeting would be tomorrow)

*Role: SFDC developer*

*Location :* San Rafel, CA (North Bay area)

*Start date:* ASAP (I have interview slots for tomorrow afternoon and on
Friday morning)

*MINIUMUM QUALIFICATIONS*:
Computer Science degree or a related area education
7+ years of programming/systems analysis experience.
2+ years of experience on SFDC customization, Force.com Design, Development
and deployment.
Experience on Visual force pages, Apex programming, Triggers, Reports and
Dashboards.
Experience on Web services and Salesforce to .Net web service integration.
Solid SQL experience.
Agile software experience
Self-starter in a dynamic and fast paced environment.

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:***

   - *1. Name - *
   - *2. Contact -  *
   - *3. Email- *
   - *4. Rate - *
   - *5. Current Location - *
   - *6. Availability - *
   - *7. Visa status- *
   - *8. Relocation issue if any – *
   - *9.SSN last 4 Digits No-*
   - *10. Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ) ***

* Two Professional References*

*Name:*

*Designation:*

*Contact No:*