Hi,

We have a job opening of UDB/DB2 DBA. Following are the details if you have
anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

UDB/DB2 DBA in Unix Environment.

Location: NJ

Duration: 6 months+

Target companies to look for

Skills

Must Have Skills                                         UDB V8/V9, Back Up,
Database Maintenance, Performance Tuning, Production Support

Desirable                                                        Commercial
Insurance Experience

Soft Skills                                                       Strong
Written and Oral Communication,High User Interaction

Project Details / Description                            It supports
processing of commercial insurance claims. There are multiple interfaces
both from and to the application.

Client Domain                                                 Commercial
Insurance

The essential skils are:

(1) IBM UDB/DB2 Database Administration in Unix Environment

(2) Strong in Unix Shell Scripting

(3) 24X7 Production Support

(4) Strong Written and Oral Communication skills

(5) AbInitio deployment experience a plus

(6) SQL Server administration experience a plus

Thanks,

Kusha

Next Level Business Services

Phone:+1(904)-425-1563