Hi Partners,

Below is the *System Software Programmer *requirement.  Please go through
the requirement and get back to me with your available consultants with
their update resume and their complete contact information as listed below:

*Send resume to chalapa...@micro2mega.com Only*

*
*

*Desired Start Date:*                           2/7/2011

*Duration:*                                            12 Months

*Location:*                                            SC

*Job Description*:

Individual with expertise in *Natural/ Adabase* as well as *CICS/COBOL*.

Individual must, under minimal direction, be able to analyze situations and
develop sometimes complex solutions to problems identified or to requests
for system enhancements,

The Individual should have familiarity with the *TANF and SNAP* programs as
well as knowledge of Federal Interface Protocols.

Ability to maintain a good working relationship with our User population is
a must.

*Skills*

* *

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

*Experience*

Operating Systems/APIs

CICS

Yes

9

Expert 9-10

Within 2 Years

6 + Years

Programming Languages

Cobol (Any)

Yes

9

Expert 9-10

Within 2 Years

6 + Years

Specialties

Adabase

Yes

9

Expert 9-10

Within 2 Years

6 + Years

Specialties

Natural

Yes

9

Expert 9-10

Within 2 Years

6 + Years

Below is the list of details needed to be submitted:

*Full Name:
Phone:
Rate:
Email: