Hi,
* **
*My name is Sreedhar and I work with ERP and ERP Corp and we have an urgent
requirement with one of our direct client and if you have the suitable
consultants for this requirement, which is given below, please forward their
updated resume along with contact number, expected rate and availability
status to *sreed...@erpanderp.com* <sreed...@erpanderp.com>

*Position Title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant*

*Location: Sanjose, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months.*

·         Sr. SOA Suite Developer with atleast 3 years of experience in the
*Oracle SOA Suite 10g and 11g (preferred).*

·         Strong *EAI/B2B* background and experience.

·         Hands on experience on Oracle BPEL, web services, Rules Engine,
BPEL Workflow, Service Bus, Technology Adapters.

·         Hands on experience working on Oracle B2B 11g preferred with
strong foundation in EDI X12, EDIFACT and Rosettanet.

·         Experience with Peoplesoft IB and Siebel EAI is desired.

·         Comfortable with all aspects of SDLC- Design, Development, Test ,
Rollout and Support.

·         Good interpersonal and formal Communication and Collaboration
skills.

·         Able to articulate idea and thoughts verbally and in formal
documentation.

--
*Sreedhar*
ERP and ERP Corp