Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any good
profile.

*SharePoint Developer.*

*San Francisco, CA / Charlotte, NC.*

*6 Months+*

*SharePoint Developers / Administrators* to manage the site migration
activity for Business Partners.

*Roles & responsibilities:*

Involving helping Business team set up and configure their sites.
2. Migrate existing SharePoint sites from single Site Collection to separate
designated site collection without data loss.
3. Ensure access control has been set up place.
4. Develop tools necessary for site migration and migration testing.

*Experience Required:*

- 2+ yrs of Experience in C#/.Net development.
- 6-12 months of experience in SharePoint Development/ Administration.
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Recruiting Manager*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: **nandan.betas...@yahoo.com*

*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nandansharma

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*