Hi,
* **
*My name is Sreedhar and I work with ERP and ERP Corp and we have an urgent
requirement with one of our direct client and if you have the suitable
consultants for this requirement, which is given below, please forward their
updated resume along with contact number, expected rate and availability
status to *sreed...@erpanderp.com* <sreed...@erpanderp.com>

Position Title: SharePoint Developer

Location: Bayarea, CA

Duration: 6- 12 Months

SharePoint Customizations design, development – UI, backend
C# , ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> with SharePoint object model
Knowledge in building file interfaces to read/write SharePoint data
Knowledge in working with Excel Macros/Excel API with SharePoint

--
*Sreedhar*
ERP and ERP Corp

Yahoo IM: sreedharerpand...@yahoo.com