**
*Hi Friend,
Hope you are doing well!

Please go through the below require and let me know if you have any
consultant available for the below position.

Job Title: Oracle Identity Manager
Location: Marlborough MA (face-2-face required)
Duration: 6+ Months*
**
*Best Rate: $60/hr on C2C

Our client currently has Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) in a Testing
environment and they are looking to on board a consultant to initially
assess the environment and then develop connectors to integrate OIM with
their other applications which include but are not limited to Oracle,
Peoplesoft, AD, Exchange and Service-Now.  They are looking for resumes ASAP
– this is a critical backfill.

Keys to the Job
2-3 years of OIM experience.  We are currently working on version 9.102 with
Oracle 11G.  This resource would ideally have at least 2 implementations
Strong Java experience to develop the connectors and to implement the
solution
Strong leadership and technical skills
Strong communication and documentation skills
This work needs to be done onsite in  Marlborough MA location.

Education/Experience
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
•Must have solid experience in Oracle Identity Management implementations
•Previous experience of working on complex projects
•Ability to function as technical lead
•Experience with other security related implementations

Best Regards,
Matt Jones  Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions -Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
Work: 203-983-9475