*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know*
**
*
Title: Siebel Developer
Location : FLorida
Duration: 6 month contract
Rate:$55/hr C2C

Must be US Citizen, EAD, Green card

MUST Have :

8 years of IT experience with Siebel Technologies.
Work in Siebel tools and application to design and build the functionality
based on enhancement request on their own.
Well versed in coordination, planning and release management efforts for
Siebel CRM solution.
Expertise to Analyze, Design and Develop Siebel Call Center application
requirements based on best industry standard as per the business needs.
Strong communication
Strong experience with
Workflow
Scripting
Configuration
EAI

Plus:
At least 1 Siebel 8.1global call center implementation experience.
Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to provide technical direction
to the team of 3-4 individuals on a day to day basis

And Please reply me on my offical E-Mail ID

Thank you,

Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K