Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent opening for a QA Analyst in KY. Please let me know if you
are interested in the below position ASAP.

Job Title:  QA Analyst
Location:  Louisville,KY
Duration:  6+ Months Contract
Rate : $25/hr on c2c

Locals strongly preferd

Management Skills:
*This position leads testing components of large to very complex projects,
assignstasks, provides direction to resources, and reports progress to
key stakeholders.
*This position will collaborate with the Lead QA to estimate project testing
costs andresource needs.
*Will manage and implement internal projects that include the communication
of plans, schedule, baselines, and metrics to stakeholders and the
team; manages progress to plan and makes necessary adjustments; and
employsmanagement tools and technologies appropriately.

Skills:
*SQL Language - Intermediate
*Structured Systems Analysis - Intermediate
*TeamTrack - Intermediate
*Mercury QTP - Beginner
*Microsoft Office - Advanced

Thank you,