Open Positions with IdeaReboot:
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=IDEAREBOOT&cws=1

Subscribe to our Job Openings: Click Here:
mailto:vkanoo...@ideareboot.com?subject=Subscribe

DIRECT CLIENT

Position: Investran Developer/ Configurator | MUST have Investran experience
to be considered for this role

Location: New York, NY

Client: Banking

No of Positions: 1

Duration: 6 Months + Renewable (This can go for multi year)

Start: Immediate

Salary: OPEN/ DOE C2C

Visa Status: Citizen, GC, EAD, H1B

Skills: Investran, .Net, SQL

Job Description:

Our client, a global financial services firm with investment, research,
banking, finance, insurance, and other businesses, is seeking a
C#-ASP.Net-Investran Developer Lead w/ Private Equity.

Responsibilities:

.         Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing,
debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of
one or more user areas.

.         May include hands-on new development as well as support,
maintenance or enhancement of existing applications.

.         Works closely with client management to identify and specify
complex business requirements and processes.

.         Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes
recommendations.

.         In this role the candidate will help drive our Private Equity
technology strategy with Product, Client Service and Operations Managers to
align solutions to both the corporate and operations goals.

Requirement:

.         Strong technical acumen in Sungard Investran, C# & ASP.NET coding;
College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience; Advanced
degree preferred

Regards,

---

Vikas Kanoongo