*Dear Associate,

This Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if you suitable
consultant for below position. I appreciate if you send me their updated
resume and contact details.
 *
*Position : .Net Developer
Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: Seattle, WA
Interview process: Phone + Face-2-Face*
**
*Rate : $40/hr C2C*
**
*Skills Required:
Senior .Net Application Developer – Seattle
Senior .Net Application Developer – Seattle
Design and develop C# access layers for SQL and OLAP data sources
Design and develop C# middle-tier components.
Design and develop ASP.Net UI layer.
Write unit and integration tests for all code.
Participate in the development and review of functional specs based on
business requirements. Serve as an active team member in a SCRUM-style
development environment.
Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
*
**
*Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Panzer solutions
Norwalk, CT
Voice: 203-971-8471
Email Id: **e...@panzersoluitons.com* <e...@panzersoluitons.com>
*
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP.*