Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Java Developers-Mid Level (project-based).

Location: Miami Florida

Duration:  3 month contract

Required Experience

ü  College Degree Required

ü  Mid Level Java Developer with 3-5 Years of Experience in J2EE
technologies.

ü  Knowledge/Experience of Spring, MVC, JSPs Required.

ü  SQL Knowledge/Experience required such as CVS, PVCES.

ü  Strong working knowledge with databases Oracle 9 or higher.

ü  Experience with wireless carriers preferred.

ü  Must have strong English communication skills.

ü  Experience in application trouble shooting and in analyzing code.

ü  Experienced in providing estimations and change risk assessments.

Experience Level: 3-5 Yrs.

General Job Description

The Java Developer’s primary responsibility is designing, developing, and
implementing middle tier Java applications to support business requirements,
follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, perform
program coding and testing, resolve technical issues through debugging,
research, and investigation. The ideal candidate should be familiar with
standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Software Engineering
field and rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals.

Responsibilities

ü  Work with other interdisciplinary teams in implementing Java solutions
across TracFone’s Middle Tier Infrastructure.

ü  Lead Java design and development efforts to implement solutions based on
business requirements.

ü  Work with the Senior Manager of Middle Tier Solutions towards lowering
Software Maintenance costs.

ü  Review designs and identify reusability, performance problems and best
practices for J2EE and Java.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Salary:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I r...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net>   I ricky.gai...@yahoo.com