*Hi Partner,*

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant updated resume ASAP. I appreciate your quick response.

Location: San Jose CA

Start: 6/20

Duration: 6+ months

Rate Range: $50/hr all inc.

*Role: Business Systems Analyst – Mobile Specific*

The Travel and Entertainment program (T&E) is a highly visible project in
the bank and Mobile features are a key asset in their go to market strategy.

The initiative is into the mobile applications space.

The ideal candidate has a grasp of mobile technology, and can help the
business tailor their requirements and vision to the capabilities available
for mobile technologies.

It's an opportunity to be at the onset of a mobile initiative, with great
client visibility, and assist bank with a key part of their strategy in the
creation of mobile features.

IT Technology Strategy area, helping to assemble the landscape of
technologies solutions viable to make this happen.

The BA role is on the Business side, helping them to align which strategies
are the best to implement in their go-to-market strategy.

Strong Mobile BA resource that can help lead Product VP's through the
assessment of a mobile strategy, and define which requirements they will
bring to market is key.

*Warm Regards*

*Roger Harris*

Vortalsoft Inc