Hi

This is Nick . Hope you are doing well.

*We are a Santa Clara based   IT consultancy company. We are looking for
qualified individuals for a “**Java w/ Weblogic portal “ **position **San
Diego, CA*

*Feel free to revert back to this mail with any further clarifications or do
call me up at my contact no.*

*Please find below the details of the position:*

*Job Title: Java w/ Weblogic portal*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

 Locations: Will work in San Diego for initial 6 months and then LA for 6
months

*  *

*Qualifications:*

·         5+ years Java development experience

·         5+ years experience with WebLogic portal

·         3+ years experience in e-commerce development, utilizing JSF, XML,
web services

·         Skilled in verbal and written communications with the ability to
express medium complexity technical concepts in business terms.

·         Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Strong
interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project
teams.·

Experience in the industry or in a production/service environment

·         Knowledge in systems development life cycle and methodologies

 Best Regards,

*Nick *

(Recruiting Manager)

Droisys, Inc.