Hi Business Associates,
Hope you are doing great!
I am interested in reviewing your Consutlant  resume and having a
conversation to see if we can potentially work together on the position that
i am presently working on.I would appreciate if  you would send a word
version of your Consultant resume and a number to reach by during the day.

Job Title: Qlikview Developer
Location: Columbus, OH and/or NY, NY
Duration: 6 Months

 2+years design and delivery of QlikView solutions using object-oriented
analysis and design techniques
Expert knowledge in dashboard layout and design including chart properties
and formats
 Strong working knowledge of QlikView Set Analysis, aggregation functions
and multi-dimentional objects
5+ years of database architecture and information management experience
Expert knowledge connecting to OBDC and OLEDB data sources and building
complex SQL load scripts
Strong working knowledge of ETL processing, data transformation and data
modeling techniques
Understand the fundamentals of data quality, including concepts like
accuracy, correctness, completeness, relevance and how data quality impacts
enterprise deployment of BI tools
UML modeling experience is a plus
Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint, mobile frame works  and 3rd Party
Libraries is a plus
Strong communication and presentation skills
Strong analytical and technical writing skills
Experience leading offshore developers is a plus

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 298 or 294 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com.