Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent opening for a PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Consultant
position in Remote. Please let me know if you are interested in the below
position ASAP.

*Job Title : **PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Consultant*
*Location : Remote
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

FUNCTIONAL POSITION ONLY THAT MUST HAVE PEOPLESOFT HRMS 9.0 OR 9.1 SKILLS

*Summary of essential job duties/responsibilities: *
*Perform functional consulting with HR and Payroll for upgrade to 9.1
project
*Assist in the design and implementation of new or changes to existing HRIS
Platform in order to support our ongoing growth, expansion and upgrade
*Ability to Act as functional subject matter expert for PeopleSoft HRMS HR &
Payroll
*Partner with HRIT in the design of systems and integration with other
platforms during the upgrade.
*Diagnose complex HRMS and payroll design issues and make recommendations to
improve efficiency and effectiveness within PeopleSoft
*Facilitate development and maintenance of HRIS project plans and schedules
related to ongoing projects and internal enhancement projects.
*Research and identify root causes for problems and own the resolution.
*Assist in the performance of configuration analysis and identify areas for
enhancement/automation
*Assist in assessment of security design
*Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of
employees.
*Troubleshoot and work with IT departments on all system related
initiatives, upgrades and enhancements.

*Minimum requirements: *
*Min 3-5 yrs working functional, design and implementation experience in
PeopleSoft HRMS version, 8.9, 9.0 or 9.1 Core HR, ESS/MSS, Global or North
American Payroll, Time & Labor
*Knowledge of Canadian Payroll a plus
*Knowledge of International Payroll a plus
*Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects
with hard deadlines simultaneously
*Strong Project Documentation discipline
*Strong analytical, problem solving and HRIS/payroll related technical
skills
*Knowledge of process re-engineering and change management preferred
*Strong knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations
affecting human resources and payroll functions
*Knowledge of internal systematic controls related to Sarbanes-Oxley
requirements

You can reach me directly at 201-257-5081 x 292.

Eagerly looking forward to hear from you,

Best Regards,

Abdul Nadeem
201-257-5081 *292
nad...@catamerica.com