Hi Partners,

Greetings!!

Hope this mail find’s you Good, right now we have an urgent requirement for
one of our client in Muscatine, IA. Here I am sending the requirement for
your perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants available and please send me there update resume along with
Contact information and rate you are looking ASAP.

Requirement:

Role: Oracle Configurator

Location: Muscatine, IA

Duration: 3 months

The client is looking for Oracle Configurator for 3+ months contract at
Muscatine, IA.

Required Skills and Responsibilities:

   - Must have deep knowledge of optimal setup of model boms/options (BOM
   model), Configurator rules engine, CX and publishing. Must be able to
   analyze current state and create strategy for moving to Oracle's
   Configurator
   - Analyze current legacy system and model/option structure. Recommend
   strategy to move to Oracle's Configurator.
   - Current state analysis, gap analysis, recommended approach

   --
   Best Regards

   Vijay Karthik,

   3Core Systems Inc
   Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
   Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||G Talk: vijay.3coresyst...@gmail.com
   Direct: 630-444-7021/630-282-4944|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
   www.3coresystems.com

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information that may be
   privileged or confidential and is the property of 3Core Systems, Inc. It is
   intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
   intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy,
   disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
   receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
   delete all copies of this message.