Hello,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable
with this. Please send the resume Directly to *tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com*

Position: Oracle DBA with RAC

Location: Lawrenceville, NJ

Duration: 6+ months plus start date is Monday October 24 or as soon as
available.

Oracle DBA with proven experience providing day-to-day support of
Production, QA, Test, and Development mid-range database environments.
Previous experience installing/upgrading Oracle RAC databases with ASM and
installing/upgrading Grid Control is required. The client needs someone with
the ability to lead project teams in order to improve technical
infrastructure, security, reliability and cost.  I need someone who can
perform database space management, performance monitoring, database and
system tuning, backup and recovery, database software installation, upgrades
and infrastructure management. Must have Oracle RAC, Grid Control, ASM,
Veritas, Linux, Sun Solaris UNIX.

Looking forward to working with you!
Thanks
Chalapathi