Hi Friends, Hope you are doing good!  I have an immediate requirement, please
go through the below requirement and send us suitable consultants with their
updated resume, rates and contact details

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing good!  I have an immediate requirement, please go through
the below requirement and send us suitable consultants with their updated
resume, rates and contact details

Title       :  SSIS Developer Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long Term

Need SSIS Developer with Sql server background.

Minimum years of experience : 5yrs- 7yrs

Title : Java Developer Location: Houston, TX Duration: 6 Months
-Experienced Java developer with web site development, modeling and MVC
experience.  -Experience implementing JAVA solutions on the IBM Websphere
platform preferred.  1. IBM Rational Application Developer  a. Basic Java  b.
Web development using Java EE  c. Web Services  d. JSP  e. JAVA APIs /
Frameworks  f. HTML 5 / CSS / Javascript  g. Dynamic HTML  2. Oracle Database
a. Basic SQL  b. Data validating  3. XML Data Files  a. Read, write and
creation.  4. Object modeling  5. Team Foundation Server  a. Code Management
6. Mobile web/app dev experience is a plus.

Thanks & regards

JEETH
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-663-9522