Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Title : iphone App Developers(2 Openings)

Location : Houston, TX

Duration : 12+ month contract

we are also expecting to win a large QVC dev project too that will require
iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone developers.

Job Description:

At Idea Digital, a full-service digital agency within Idea, we don't create
art for art's sake. We don't implement technology to simply prove how adept
we are. We solve business challenges. We provide solutions that drive
conversations. And since 1994, we have done just that for some of the
world's largest and most respected brands. Our success as an agency is
founded on our clients' success in achieving

We strive to create digital experiences that are truly
meaningful-experiences that don't demand attention but garner it on their
own merit. And to do this, we approach every project with the notion that it
will not be the entire conversation but simply the beginning of a mutually
respectful conversation that is ongoing.

By applying our clients' brand knowledge to what we know about strategy,
technology and creativity, we are able to explore the best vehicles in
reaching consumers and then create something enriching and effective with
measurable results.

.     IOS

.         4+ years of software design and development experience using Java
and familiar with Net beans and other development environments

.         Firm understanding of building mobile applications that utilize
web-services (either HTTP based, XML, SOAP, JSON or other services), in
order to tie our applications to critical server-side APIs

.         Desired

.         C/C++

.         Experience in R&D

.         Expertise of advanced software engineering concepts, most
importantly object oriented design

.         Knowledge of a scripting language a plus (Ruby, Perl, Python,
BASH, etc

.      IOS- iPhone

*       Firm understanding of building mobile applications that utilize
web-services (either HTTP based, XML, SOAP, JSON or other services), in
order to tie our applications to critical server-side APIs
*       4+ years of software design and development experience using Java
and familiar with Netbeans and other development environments
*       C/C++/C# experience
*       Knowledge of a scripting language a plus (Ruby, Perl, Python, BASH,
etc)
*       Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical
challenges
*       Should be familiar with version control (Git)
*       Experience building iPone (iOS) applications-a strong preference is
reserved for applicants who have contributed to Applications that have been
available to the public
*       Experience with the distribution of iOS applications is a plus
*       Expertise of advanced software engineering concepts, most
importantly object oriented design.
*       A firm understanding of building mobile applications that utilize
web-services (either HTTP based, XML, SOAP, JSON or other services), in
order to tie our applications to critical server-side APIs.
*       Ability to contribute to or lead a cross-functional team (including
QA, Product Management, Marketing, etc).
*       Expertise or familiarity with well-designed user interfaces,
specifically for iPhone or other common mobile devices.
*       Demonstrated dedication for creating well-designed interfaces, or a
desire to continuously improve design and interfaces for new products and
existing products to adhere to more sensible Human-Computer-Interaction
principles.
*       Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical
and non-technical individuals.

.          Effective at collaborating with product management and UI team to
help define and specify requirements.

*       B.S. in Computer Science or related area of study and be eligible to
work in the United States.

All submittals must include the following Information:

Need 2 references from your last project with the contact detail.

Candidate phone and email:

Candidate Skype ID for Video Interview:

Candidate location:

Availability:

Full Education details (graduation date, school, degree):

Years of US Experience:

Visa Status:

Which Company Holds the Visa:

Bill Rate:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5948 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:r...@gainam.net> r...@gainam.net  I