Hello,

Please find below requirement and let me know if you have anybody with you.
Send resume to tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com

Position: Application Architect
Location: FL
Duration:3+ Months
Our client is seeking a seasoned developer to assist with the Operating
Reports - On Demand system upgrade and enhancements.  Project scope
includes updating report controls, documentation, upgrades to software and
database environments, completion and deployment of mobile and bar coding
environment, and full integration with the Supervisory Control and Data
Acquisition and Laboratory Information Maintenance Systems to meet
regulatory liance requirements.

*Minimum technical requirements inclcude:  .NET Programming - C#, VB.Net,
Jscript, SQL Server, Ajax, Java, JQuery, TSQL, MS Access, DOS, DOM, OOP,
HTTP, IIS*

Minimum Education and Experience Required:
5 years advanced experience developinng and maintaining custom large scale
systems which includes to enterprise systems, barcode technology and
mobile.
3 years experience with water/wastewater operational and regulatory
compliance systems
Effective oral and written communication is required to gather user
requirements and spearhead project.

*Thanks
Chalapathi Rao
ERP Analysts Inc*