Hi ,

Hope you’re doing good..

Looking for *Java Tech Lead *position in *Minneapolis, MN *for* **12+
months contract.* If you are interested Please send me your updated profile
along with below details …

Full Name

Location

Contact No

Email ID

Visa Status

Availability

Relocation

Rate

Role : Java Tech Lead

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 12+ months contract

Rate: best

*Note: Looking for the candidates who are local to Minneapolis area or
nearby. There might be a face to face interview.*

Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:

JAVA Technical Lead

-           Heads down developing in Java

-           Creating design documentations and UML diagrams

-           Testing support and defect tracking

-           Managing deployments

-           Creating technical documentation

What would a normal day for this position look like??

-           Small amount of Client Facing

-           Work closely with and BA

-           Heads down developing

Skills Overview:

What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?

•         Must have good experience working with XSD, XPath, XSLT, JSON,
TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Adapters (ADB), ORACLE, Web services.

•     Must have a Java development background. Hands-on experience with the
entire stack of J2EE technologies (DB, middle-tier, front end) using
Weblogic

•     Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful web services

•         Knowledge of Flow Control, Fault Tolerance, Load Balancing, and
Routing for design is required

•         Should have experience in Design Documentation, UML Diagrams
(Sequence, State, Activity, Deployment)

•         Knowledge of Service Orchestration, Composite services, Workflow
patterns. Knowledge of SOA, Event Driven Architecture, Governance (Service
lifecycle management, versioning, policying), Canonical Models is an
advantage

•         Must have knowledge of Configuration Management process and
tools, preferably ?git’, Build and Deployment using Ant, AppManage,
Buildear etc; experience on Linux/Unix environment, shell scripts

•             Should have experience with SoapUI or similar tools

•         Good to have Knowledge of Tibco Hawk rulebase configuration,
Tibco SpotFire

What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a
candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?

1.         XSD, XPath, XSLT, JSON, TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Adapters
(ADB), ORACLE, Web services

2.         SQL Developer, SOAP UI, GitHub  (other version control), XML
Spy/XML Pad

3.         JAVA development ? J2E a must

4.         Agile Experience is preferred ? doing Design, Development,
Testing Support/Defect Tracking, Deployments, Technical Documentation.

Thanks & Regards,

*
*Rajesh K

*KAYGEN *

8105 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 890, Irvine, CA 92618

O: (949) 203 5100 ext 112

E: renurajesh.kamat...@kaygen.com

F:  (949) 861 6500
www.kaygen.com

*[image: O_PlatinumPartner_clr]*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.