Hi Working partner,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly have a look below Job Description, and let me know your interest in
this opportunity

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802 *

*Job Title:                           BPM Test Lead*

*Job Location:                  Miami, FL*

*Project Duration:       6 months*

*Requirement: *

Lead the client’s test team come up with a strategy for BPM testing and
setup tools and processes for testing the first BPM implementation. Setup
governance process that the test teams will follow. The processes cover
SIT, UAT and any performance testing necessary.

*Necessary skills:*

   - ·         At least one full project implementation experience as a
   test lead
   - ·         Previous experience in setting up testing strategy, tools
   and processes for testing
   - ·         Hands on experience in BPM testing on at least one project
   - ·         Understands SOA testing concepts for integration with a BPM
   tool (SOAP UI)
   - ·         Adept in creating a test plan, test cases and execution
   - ·         Adept in creating test reports
   - ·         Understands the governance of testing including regression,
   introduction of test builds, planning test cycles
   - ·         Efficient communicator and can interface with multiple teams
   (testing, development, release management and business)

*Desired additional skills:*

   1. ·         Full lifecycle experience with Microsoft Team Foundation
   Service suite of products
   2. ·         Testing experience with Appian
   3. ·         Knowledge of automated testing for BPM