Dear Partner,

*9to9* Software Solutions is looking for *.Net Developer**s *for our client
in *Akron, OH* and *Houston, TX* . Below are the skills we are looking for

NO PHONE CALLS. Please send your resumes to ONLY *s...@9to9soft.com
<s...@9to9soft.com>*

*Position-1*

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Location: Akron, OH*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Visa: GC/USC*

*Must have: *

   - 5+ years .NET experience with C#
   - .NET Framework 3.5 or later, VS 2010 or later, MVC 3.0 or later
   - JavaScript and JQuery
   - TFS
   - Manual testing skills

*Nice to have*

   - TDD
   - Scrum team or Agile methodology
   - 3rd party tools like Telerik/Kendo UI
   - OData web services
   - Unit testing using MSTest, nUnit, xUnit or similar testing framework
   - Fakes, Moles, Moq, RhinoMocks or similar mocking frameworks

*Position-2*

*Role: .Net Developer**Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 1+ year*

*VISA: GC/USC*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Interview: Phone + Skype*

*Responsibilities:*

·         MVVM (Web applications)

·         Software pattern design experience
       ·         Solid JQuery

*Best Regards,*

* Sam*
9to9 Software Solutions LLC