Hi,

How are you doing,

Please go through the following job description, if interested send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*Title : Functional Tester*

*Location : OH*

*Duration : 6month*

Sr. Tester capable of working multiple test projects.
Balance priorities to achieve goals on all assigned projects
4+ years QA Experience
4+ years test case modeling / design experience
Agile methodology experience is desired
2+ years Automation
Experience in QTP and/or Selenium is a plus
The tester will be responsible for coordination with all of the application
teams to validate testing is in progress along with other testing
coordination type activities. The tester must be assertive and willing to
help implement and drive process within the project team. The tester must
demonstrate Excellent Communication skills

High School Diploma with 5 to 7 years experience. Main Responsibilities:
Performs basic testing tasks to assure that developed products meet design
specifications and are within total quality management limits and
standards. Tests, debugs, documents, validates and installs basic hardware
and software testing tasks in accordance with industry best practices and
specific internal procedures and standards. Reviews/Generates basic test
plans, test case data, procedures and testing scripts based upon functional
specifications to meet business needs. Utilizes software testing tools and
assists in developing test software for use in automated test activities.
Develops project plans, maintains metrics and interfaces with various
engineering and operations groups, as well as vendors to achieve desired
improvement goals. Documents and shares all test results; Responds to
developers' questions about the results to communicate status and ensure
understanding. Provides work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Experience with test engineering processes and procedures, testing
methodologies and software testing tools.

*Thanks,**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*