Greetings from 9to9,

 *9to9* Software Solutions is looking for *JAVA Application Developer /
Senior Business Analyst *for our client in *Mountain view, CA*.

*Please send resumes to s...@9to9soft.com <s...@9to9soft.com>*

 Title: *JAVA Application Developer / **Senior Business Analyst *

Location: *Mountain view, CA*

Duration: *FULLTIME*
Visa: *GC, PR, or Citizen*

we are looking for a talented JAVA programmer with proven analysis and
design skills to support the Disciplined Equity Team. With over $7 billion
in managed assets and a fast growing line of investment products, the
Mountain View based team is ambitiously revamping its research and trading
platforms, with a keen eye on scalability and analytic robustness.
Information technology is a critical aspect of successful disciplined
equity investing. The applicant should expect to interface heavily with
veteran portfolio managers and disciplined equity research analysts--a
diverse team of PHDs and investment professionals. Though financial
knowledge is not required for the position, we expect the applicant adapt,
grow, and learn about our proprietary investment process over time.
We are seeking individuals with a passion for high-end technical design,
analytics, and complex data sets. New ideas are constantly thrown around
brainstorming and whiteboard sessions, so idea communication and
intellectual curiosity will be key traits for this role. If you are a
highly technical independent thinker, with a strong interest in designing
disciplined equity research and trading platforms, we would love to hear
from you!
*Responsibilities*
·         Technical team leader for an application development support team
that works closely with disciplined equity portfolio and research teams.
·         Includes, but not limited to requirements gathering, request
prioritization, resource planning, technical design, application
development and architecture, documentation and validation testing of
investment applications.
·         Strictly follow application life cycle standards and procedures.
·         On call support and occasional overtime may be required.
·         Relationship management with internal business partners and
vendors that we work closely with on a daily basis.

*Experience and Education*
Bachelor's degree in computer science, or similarly technical field
Master's degree, or relevant work experience preferred but not required
10+ years of experience supporting investment management or wealth
management applications.
5+ years of experience leading application development activities, business
analysis, design and architecture.
Experience working with market data providers like MSCI Barra, Factset,
Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters etc.
Experience developing applications in Java, Spring Framework, Tomcat, and
MS SQL database.
Familiarity with statistical computing languages--R, Matlab, SAS, etc. -
preferred but not required
Familiarity with financial databases preferred.

*Best Regards,*
*Mallik*
9to9 Software Solutions LLC

W: 860-760-0401 | F: 855-929-SOFT