Hello,

We are having a very urgent requirement for Senior UI Developer with Our
Client.

*Position: Senior UI Developer (**Sencha touch experience is REQUIRED)*

*Location: Alpharetta GA*

*Duration: 6 months plus contract*

The UI Developer will be involved in creating a mobile solution for
different business units. The developer will be doing 70% UI development
+30% design.
- Work with branding to make sure the app follows all required standard
- Experience with HTML5, Sencha touch, CSS 3 and Ext JS is a must.
- Well experienced in markup languages like HTML, XHTML, DHTML and XML.
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical
elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a
projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- 2+ years experience in web graphic design Proficiency in Photoshop,
Illustrator, Flash, and other software deemed necessary as new media
progresses
-Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to
create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems
- Good communication skills

*If you are interested in this position please respond to me with your
updated resume with below information:*
Full name    :
visa status  :
Contact No :