Hello,

Please find below requirement with My Direct Client and let me know if you
have any Suitable consultant with you.

Dont Reply to this Gmail Send resume to my Offical ID

*Client: Verizon*

*Position: Java Developer (Certified with 8+yrs Only)*

*Location: Warren, NJ*

*Duration: 6 months plus contract*

We are looking for a high-caliber developer who gets excited by latest
tools, frameworks, and fascinated
by solving infinite scale problems in distributed systems. The Candidate
will have the ability to turn
their ideas into real-world products that customers use every day. Must be
relentless about perfecting
design in real-time production systems. In addition the individual will
need to be willing to
take risks and but always put the customer experience first. Passion for
work hard, to own and to deliver
software from design to implementation, through the software development
life cycle and software process.

*Basic Qualifications *
∙ Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Programming degree
∙ Strong written and verbal communication skills
∙ Minimum of 5 years software development experience building applications
in Java, J2EE, XML, SQL and Shell Scripting in a UNIX environment
∙ Experience turning business requirements into simple solutions
∙ Critical Thinking, Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
∙ Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system
software applications
∙ Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications programming activities
∙ Experience turning business requirements into simple solutions
∙ Demonstrated ability to own and deliver projects of increasing technical
complexity
∙ Deep understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture,
data structures and algorithms
∙ Experience building distributed systems and web services
∙ Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent
programming
∙ Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving
abilities in the face of ambiguity
∙ Strong attention to details
∙ Experience working in an agile/SCRUM software development
∙ Familiar with building secure software and security algorithms
∙ Provides high level written communications such as white papers, decision
documents, or research papers

Nice to have but not required:
∙ Master's degree in Computer Science

Primary Skill Requirement

  Java Programming

*If you are interested in this position please respond to me with your
updated resume with below information:*

*Name: *

*Location: *

*Availability: *